Rotary Vane Pump - Series 1
PROCON’s Series 1 Rotary Vane Pumps contains a strainer 100 micron, ideal for transferring clean, particulate free fluids. The main use is for supplying water to carbonator decks for carbonated water used to produce soft drinks and cooling applications for X-Ray, Medical Lasers and Welding Machines.
Most popular models are set up to deliver 35 – 140 GPH (100 – 425 LPH) at up to 250 psi (17.5 Bar) which is preset in from the factory. Available in standard brass and Low Lead Housings. Low lead housings are preferred where there are strict regulations or concerns about lead migration in particular systems.For custom built pumps, please allow 10-20 days for production and dispatch.
- Brass body
- Integral Strainer
- Relief Valve
- Self Priming 2m
- Clamp On or Bolt On
- Consistent flow rate across variable pressures
- Flow range from 45 to 425 LPH
- Horsepower required 45 to 469 Watts
- Self priming and maintenance free with low vibration and pulsation characteristics
- Works with fluid with viscosity up to 100cP temperature between minus 20C to 90C
- Brass housing works with TDS max 5000
- Brass housing works with acidity greater than 6 pH