Rotary Vane Pump - Series 2
PROCON’s Series 2 Rotary Vane Pumps are ideal for transferring clean, particulate free fluids. The main use is for supplying water to reverse osmosis systems, beer chillers, cooling applications for X-Ray, Medical Lasers and Welding Machines, and espresso machines.
Most popular models for Espresso machines are set up to deliver 25 - 70 GPH (75 – 210 LPH) at 150 psi (10 Bar), while models for circulation applications are set up to deliver 35 - 125 GPH (100 – 375 LPH) at up to 250 psi (17.5 Bar) which is preset in from the factory. Available in standard brass and Low Lead Housings. Low lead housings are preferred where there are strict regulations or concerns about lead migration in particular systems.
For custom built pumps, please allow 10-20 days for production and dispatch.
- Brass body
- Without Integral Strainer
- Relief Valve
- Self Priming 2m
- Clamp On or Bolt On mounting
- Consistent flow rate across variable pressures
- Flow range from 45 to 425 LPH
- Horsepower required 45 to 469 Watts
- Self priming and maintenance free with low vibration and pulsation characteristics
- Works with fluid with viscosity up to 100cP temperature between minus 20C to 90C
- Brass housing works with TDS max 5000
- Brass housing works with acidity greater than 6 pH