Rotary Vane Pump - Series 4
PROCON’s Series 4 Rotary Vane Pumps are ideal for transferring clean, particulate free fluids. The main use is for supplying water to reverse osmosis systems and circulation applications.
Most popular models for reverse osmosis applications are set up to deliver 165 - 1000 GPH (500 – 1000 LPH) at up to 250 psi (17.5 Bar) which is preset from the factory. Available in standard brass.
For custom built pumps, please allow 10-20 days for production and dispatch.
- Without Integral Strainer
- Relief Valve
- Self Priming 2m
- Clamp On or Bolt On
- Consistent flow rate across variable pressures
- Flow range from 350 to 1000 LPH
- Horsepower required 112 to 909 Watts
- Self priming and maintenance free with low vibration and pulsation characteristics
- Works with fluid with viscosity up to 100cP temperature between minus 20C to 90C
- Brass housing works with TDS max 5000
- Brass housing works with acidity greater than 6 pH