Rotary Vane Pump - Series 6
PROCON’s Series 6 Rotary Vane Pumps are ideal for transferring clean, particulate free fluids. The main use is for supplying water to reverse osmosis systems and desalination applications.
Most popular models for both reverse osmosis and desalination applications are set up to deliver 360 - 660 GPH (1080 – 2000 LPH) at up to 250 psi (17.5 Bar). Available in Stainless Steel Housings which are preferred where the pumping liquid has a low PH or there are strict regulations or concerns about lead migration in particular systems.For custom built pumps, please allow 10-20 days for production and dispatch.
- Stainless Steel
- Without Integral Strainer
- No Relief Valve
- Requires Flooded Inlet
- Self Priming 2m
- Bolt On Only
- Consistent flow rate across variable pressures
- Flow range from 900 to 2000 LPH
- Horsepower required 0.35 to 2.35 hp (261 to 1.75 Watt)
- Self priming and maintenance free with low vibration and pulsation characteristics
- Works with fluid with viscosity up to 100cP temperature between minus 20C to 90C
- Stainless housing works with acidity greater than 2 pH